Colonial, Single Family,Detached - Spring Lake Heights, NJ
Absolutely Beautiful custom home built in 2001. Set back from the street providing plenty of privacy, this extremely well built home features cherry floors, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, a finished third floor with full bathroom, and the perfect master suite with its own balcony and his and her walk in closets! The basement offers high ceilings and a Bilco door, making it easy to finish if additional space is desired. Home also offers Andersen windows, sprinkler system, security system, and low maintenance exterior! Best of all, the neighborhood is wonderful - and provides easy access to the beaches and town! This is a great buy in one of the best towns on the Jersey Shore! Owner is Licensed NJ Realtor.
Matthew Amato of Shire Realty, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Monmouth County,
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 26.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Zoned A/C
- Heating System: Zoned
- Stories: 2.5
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: Driveway
- Floors: Carpet; Tile; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Great Room
- Bonus Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Mudroom
- Laundry Room
- Manasquan,Spring Lake Heights,Sprinkler System
- Manasquan,Sprinkler System,Spring Lake Heights
- Spring Lake Heights,Manasquan,Sprinkler System
- Spring Lake Heights,Sprinkler System,Manasquan
- Sprinkler System,Manasquan,Spring Lake Heights
- Sprinkler System,Spring Lake Heights,Manasquan